Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hockey puck cupcakes. Wait...let me explain...

There were actual hockey pucks on the cupcakes.  And sticks.  And skates and masks, too.  
The fondant toppers for these cupcakes were too cute.  The twin birthday boys even got fondant hockey sweaters on their cupcakes!  
Being that I'm a big hockey fan (Let's go Caps!!) this order was a lot of fun to make.  I have begun to realize, though, that ALL of my orders are fun to make!  I love creating these little miniature pieces of edible art.  It's funny-I've always been crafty but never considered myself an artist.  My sister? She's the artist.  You can check out her etsy shop here (you're welcome, Wen...)

It's so cool that my baked goods are finding their way into peoples homes.  I've been baking since I was in pre-school.  Seriously.  For years and years it has been one of my passion's but it was always a hobby.  Now my "hobby" is beginning to pay some bills!  With my little one in pre-school, I can actually do my baking during the day!  But what the heck will I do at night?  Ahhh...yes...pinterest.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment