Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby, it's a zoo out there...

Yep.  You guessed it.  I had a Zoo themed order this week.  Chocolate chip cupcakes with chocolate buttercream and chocolate cupcakes with a green tinted vanilla buttercream.  Some of them were a bit quicker and easier to make than others and I had a little trouble with ears falling off (??) but they were worth it.  And I have to say, the chocolate chip cupcake is a new favorite...
Whaddaya think?

I love the way the giraffe turned out.



But the hippo won many hearts at the party. 


And now?  Now I finish my hurricane prep box up and keep an eye on Isaac.  Let's hope he misses us.  And Monday, my little love starts pre-school!  Whoa.  Ready for some more then and now's?  Here they are...
From my little bitty:


To this guy!



Don't worry-I didn't really have his head on a platter (though some days...) it was an exhibit at the Museum.  Cute stuff, eh?  Anywho, what on earth will I do with my time whilst the wee one is at school 5 days a week?  Well...anything I want to, of course!!!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment